We are very proud to announce that Tex-tiles by Barbara Vos are presented in the Goods2 of Frame Publishers, the go-to global reference for designers and interior architects. Together with iconic and extraordinary interior products from leading designers like the Bouroullec brothers, Philippe Starck and Patricia Urquiola and brands like B&B Italia, HAY and Moooi this book is a true collectors item in the field of interior and product design worldwide.
“ This huge book also shows international reference projects where these products have been used successfully.”
Divided into six chapters, Goods 2 focuses on interior products ranging from chairs to tables, cabinets to ceiling lights, and tiles to washbasins. Each product is showcased on eight pages. These pages include contact details and profiles of the producer and the designer, product photos, drawings, sketches, renderings, photos of the design and manufacturing process, and photos of interior projects in which the product has been used.
- Second title in Frame’sGoods
- A huge, 392-page reference book filled with 46 recent and extraordinary interior products from leading designers and manufacturers around the world.
- Presents work of well-established manufacturers.
- Photos of the successful placement of the products in recently-designed interiors are included.
- Focuses on the material use and manufacturing techniques of the products and visualizes these.
- Easy to navigate; indexed by name of designer, by name of manufacturer and by name of the product.
- Shows step-by-step how initial concepts are transformed into beautiful products that are placed in impressive interiors.
- Featured products are accompanied by designer profiles, manufacturer profiles, product specifications, descriptive texts about the products, contact details, making-off descriptions and a list of reference projects.
- Released November 2015
- Frame Publishers
- ISBN 978-94-91727-42-9
Goods2 @ Frame Publishers